VISIT THE VEGGIES MADE GREAT BOOTH
AS THEY DEBUT FIVE NEW PRODUCTS
AT NATURAL PRODUCTS EXPO EAST
WEDNESDAY, SEPT. 11 – FRIDAY, SEPT. 13
THE BALTIMORE CONVENTION CENTER
- Veggies Made Great by Garden Lites, Avenel, NJ, the leader in unique veggie-rich foods
- The recipient of numerous awards, including; Women’s Health Top Health Picks; Cooking Light - The Healthiest Frozen Foods in the Supermarket: Breakfast; Grocery Headquarters Trailblazer Award; Parents Magazine 25 Best Frozen Food for Families; Gluten Free Digest Chocolate Muffins; 2015 Pioneers of Better For You: Refrigerated and Frozen Foods, and Runner’s World Editor’s Pick.
- Learn about the expansion of the Veggies Made Great by Garden Lites line:
- Two new flavors of the #1 selling Superfood Veggie Cake, which now comes in Butternut Squash and Broccoli Cheddar.
- Three new veggie-rich Frittatas, now in Spinach Egg White, Veggie Bacon & Potato, and Mushroom & 3 Cheese Egg White
- Made with vegetables as their first and primary ingredient, all Veggies Made Great by Garden Lites offerings boast low calories, are allergy friendly (Gluten Free, Nut Free), and are nutritionally smart (low in fat, sugar and salt).
- All of the new varieties will be available in the frozen section.
- Natural Products Expo East, The Baltimore Convention Center, Baltimore, MD
- Booth #459
- Wednesday, Sept. 11 - Friday, Sept. 13
For more information on Veggies Made Great by Garden Lites visit www.veggiesmadegreat.com
Interviews & samples available – Contact Brittany Bearden email@example.com