Kid's Vitamin D3 Gummies Dietary SupplementCarlson Laboratories, Inc.
Connect with this vendor - Learn about this product
- Supports strong, healthy bones
- Promotes a healthy immune system
- Supports calcium absorption
- Provides 25 mcg (1,000 IU) of vitamin D3
- No artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives
- Potency and quality guaranteed
Our bodies produce vitamin D following sun exposure, which is why it’s often called “the sunshine vitamin.” However, changing seasons, clothing, and sunscreen can make it difficult to get enough sun. And while it’s possible to get vitamin D through our diet, few food sources contain enough vitamin D for most of us to reach the recommended daily intake. For those who have difficulty getting their vitamin D, a supplement may be a great option.
|Nutrient Name||Nutrient Value||Unit of Measurement||Daily Value Percentage|
|Vitamin D (as Cholecalciferol)||25.0||mcg||125.0|