Olive Oil & Fish Oil Dietary SupplementCarlson Laboratories, Inc.
Connect with this vendor - Learn about this product
- Promotes cardiovascular health and optimal wellness
- 1,480 mg of omega-3s per serving
- Cold-pressed, Greek Terra Creta extra virgin olive oil
- Premium Norwegian, wild-caught, sustainably-sourced fish oil
- Sweet, complex, and nutty flavor
- Freshness, potency, and purity guaranteed
For optimal heart health, the American Heart Association (AHA) recommends substituting good fats (monounsaturated and polyunsaturated) for bad fats (saturated and trans). An easy way to do this is by choosing a healthy oil, such as olive oil. Blends are also a great choice. But Olive Your Heart® may be the absolute best heart smart choice, combining the cardiovascular benefits of olive oil and marine sourced omega-3s.
|Nutrient Name||Nutrient Value||Unit of Measurement||Daily Value Percentage|
|NORWEGIAN FISH OIL+||4.5||g||**|
|OMEGA-3 FATTY ACIDS*+||1480.0||mg||**|
|EPA (EICOSAPENTAENOIC ACID)*+||360.0||mg||**|
|DHA (DOCOSAHEXAENOIC ACID)*+||900.0||mg||**|
|GREEK OLIVE OIL+||9.1||g||**|
|OMEGA-9 FATTY ACIDS*+||6800.0||mg||**|